Nate better not have left....I like hearing from all the Alaskans.
We like to give locally to our church, animal shelter, food banks and homeless shelters plus a a couple larger national groups. This year we are...
That's nothing...I found a barber pole that turned like your cherry tree :)
Pics? Thorns probably make it a honey with the right bark of course.
Think about spray foam on the underside or building another box on top to hold batts?
What route are you taking with your dryer vent?
I'm guessing a billion! :)
Thats for sure. Cottonwood I started out with ranked right up with elm as hardest Ive split. Linden has been my easiest.
Good idea and a good woman you have there.
Welcome good sir! I'm going to warn you..if you hang out here long enough that "augment" might soon be "provide all" :)
Looks good. Did a similar one but used 1x6 for the sides and filled it with batt insulation. The weatherstripping is a good move.
Oh come on....can't you see that vinyl tile? I'm sure that wouldn't burn! :)
Did a quick check on Craigslist this morning. Came across a stove for sale. Couple items I couldn't help but notice: 1) Says used one...
I hear you.....it's killing me knowing that rest of that wall is unisulated! :)
Sunday with the temps barely in double digits and the wind blowing I decided to work on the inside of the house. With our older home there is...
I'm afraid to look in the Bible now....because you probably are right! :)
Very well said. When I look on Facebook and read all the artificial drama. etc. that permeates too much of that site, it's always refreshing to...
I'm glad most of us started at the other site...makes us appreciate what we have here.