Uglies=blind dates that are introduced to you as having "nice personalities" :)
We still see corn stoves in our farm stores...after all Iowa produces a bushel or two of the stuff. :)
John Lennon's "So this is Christmas" sets my nerves on edge for some reason.
Wow
Agreed....wainscoting over the rock. Any reason you arent going with 1/2" rock?
Welcome! Id run a moisture meter on your splits and if its good nature already did its job.
Why is anyone surprised? After all I understand the lady is Canadian. :)
I did an experiment with some white birch. I kept a good amount in the house for decorating the stove area when not burning. Most were 3" branch...
Welcome. The white speckles make think it wasnt mulberry.
Awesome!
Loads of fun....not!
Get ready to make snow angels I guess?
No apologies needed Prell...some stuff will soon become second nature. I picked up the same on from Lowes a few years back in Sioux City. Gives a...
Put some extra wood on the fire to keep the house warm while we are gone to church and shopping. Think I will ask for extra patience this morning...
Movie and a fire...great combination
Looking good. Where in central Minnesota are you?
Split a big maple round and stacked it. Had too much to do on the kitchen wall to do more, but I always like to get out and swing the Fiskar every...
Just like family except that we all don't come over at Thanksgiving and hog all the pumpkin pie!
Not sure if you looked for other forums that deal with TMJ but I found this. http://m.ehealthforum.com/health/tmj.html Good luck.
Don't feel bad. A lot of us have run short of good wood the first year. Nothing makes you want to get better prepared for the next few years like...