Nice wood..nice saws....but you need to do something about that truck? :)
I had so much to say when reading the title of the thread, now......I got nothing! :(
Live and learn my friend. My first winter was bad, my second year not as bad. After that the stacks of dry wood grew and problems disappeared. :)
Nice
Horkin is new too? Cripes when will this madness ever end!?!?! Just look at what you started Scotty.
Welcome aboard...now tell us. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck???
Glad it didn't turn out for the worse!
Cool folks...not sure. Friendly wood hoarding fanatics....definitely!!! :)
Heres to a speedy recovery!
Nope never had. By the way how was the cheddar?
Maybe that should read I was going to whine about it. LOL.
I was going to say something about how I am sick with the flu, but then I got to thinking how other people have "real" problems so I will just say...
Sorry man, never easy losing a pet. Glad you were able to share a good long time with him but it's never enough is it?
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. A very good family friend (now passed away) served with the 101st. He was injured in Market Garden and in the...
What did they have to do?
Good to hear!
The washer was making some awful noises so I replaced the belts. Made my clothes washing wife happy.
Welcome to a new megaburner!
What are you doing on the internet man....that wood is calling for you!! LOL. Nice haul!
All part of being on FHC!