Just about to pull the trigger and get rid of cable. I'd love to hear from other people who have done this. I will keep high speed internet...
Double doh!
Lol. True..very true.
Well he does have a license but not the right kind to drive the truck, otherwise I would let him. :)
I still remember hearing about your granddaughter and the hard times you faced. Hope things go more smoothly this year. Hope the Christmas season...
Did a little decorating for season. I grabbed some small birch logs, some branches I trimmed from the Christmas tree and the container I usually...
"Daddy, why is there duct tape on my present?"
Yeah, he's a hard worker but he's kind of inconsistent in the lengths he bucks to, so I try to do most of the cutting.
Another nice setup indeed.
We should make that into a jingle for a commercial for wood burning!
I fixed your post. You really need to watch your spelling from now on. :)
Primo wood!
Awww man...I knew there was a sensitive side to you! But don't worry, your secret is safe with us. :)
Celebrated Christmas yesterday at my mothers so I needed to get out today and burn some calories (WAY too much good food) so I grabbed the Stihl,...
x2
Wow that's a lot of wood you got on that trailer! What kind?
Cutting in the snow....a little more work to it but looks really good once its down!
Nice setup!
Just busting your chops man. :) I do like that color.
Merry Christmas to all of the Mods and Scotty!