No but you can might see my unicycle sporting device....otherwise known as a wheelbarrow. :)
Thumbs up!!
Thanks. Not endless stacks like some have but I only have to burn 2 cords a year to heat our little house.
Sounds like a good day ahead...stay safe.
While my wife napped yesterday I finished out some splitting and stacking of some ash and elm (second stack from the right). Keep trying my hand...
Those are a lot of fun. We get ours at Target or TJ Max for Christmas at my mothers.
Merry Christmas all!
Just above freezing,...some snow but not enough. Give me a lot of snow and highs in the 20s and I'm a happy boy!
With so much joy and happiness that almost all of us share with loved ones today it's easy to forget people who don't have someone to share this...
Merry Christmas all! I hope you have a great day with family and friends, good food and lots of laughter! Try to make each day as joyous as...
Looking good
Oh cripes....how did I miss that?!?!?
Well said and completely agree....now leave me a lone so I can go watch "Real Housewives of New York" :)
I think you were up higher than just one soapbox!!! :) Main thing is to cut costs for something we don't get a lot of benefit out of. As...
Back at you man. Hope Santa finds you and bill collectors don't. :)
Grabbed some eggnog and the movie "Holiday Inn" and headed over to watch it with my mom. A fun start to Christmas time.
Everything bigger than 4" gets to meet my Fiskars.
Great looking family man
Another reason to burn wood!
I'm looking at possibly 6Mbps