35/72 elm and pine 2 days of rain coming on soft already wet ground.
28/69 elm uglies to start
I got my first BL score this Spring. About 2.5 cords. Some was dead and no bark already, so I'm looking forward to trying some next year.
I have a 460 Rancher. Bought it new in 2011. No complaints.
32/71 Strong wind out of the West Elm uglies and shorts
I probably have more high quality, dry firewood than ever before. I'm looking forward to some cold weather to put it to use. Nothing serious in...
37/74 elm shorts and uglies
26/71 and the wind seems to have finally died down. elm and pine
I've been burning shorts, uglies, lumber cutoffs, basswood trying to use up odds and ends before Winter really sets in. I have used zero regular...
Great picture!
34/70 with west wind hammering front of house elm and pine
I saw them in 1975 at Balboa Stadium in San Diego. Great show!
She was 79. Hard to believe she was that old. What a rock legend!
When I have a tree hung up I don't do any measuring. I just focus on getting it down.
32/70 elm Lots of wind with rain and wet snow forecast
31/69 elm, pine, hard maple shorts
36/67 Getting started with some basswood and lumber cutoffs. Elm next in line
Cute pup!
We had to spend the night in Detroit airport once due to a late arrival of our flight and missing our connection. You know those plastic dust pans...
I quit in 2005. One of the hardest things I've ever done but I'm so glad I did it.