28/76 Coals from a large elm round I put in 8 hours ago.
Christmas music should start on 12/23 at noon and end on 12/25 at midnight.
1300 square foot house built in 68 and added on in 95. About 2.5 cords and 25 gallons of fuel oil per year.
Nice score and nice dog
31/70 with the slop still coming down elm Real Winter temps are coming about Friday
34/72 elm The wet mess is about to begin
26/71 burning down coals with pine
19/74 Strong north wind. elm
7/69 Elm and hard maple to start.
71/24 12 mph north wind and the ground covered with snow. Elm
21/72 elm
18/71 elm
There have been a couple times when due to extenuating circumstances, I had to burn wet or green wood. The last time was 20 years ago. I have...
16/71 elm
I had a couple S-10s. They were what I could afford at the time.
26/76 elm First relight from coals of the year.
The rain has finally stopped and freezing temps return tonight and stay for a while. Today is the day to get all my miscellaneous crap done so I...
For CL scores I limit my travel to about 20 miles one way if it's a good one. I'm more likely to skip it based on what I think I might be getting...
47/71 lumber cutoffs
My neighbors at my previous house used to cut the night's wood from a log pile outside the back door in the afternoon and stack it against the...