48/75 Fire is out and stove is cold
I have never owned a splitter because I love hand splitting, and only rented one a couple times many years ago. I'm starting to accumulate a lot...
Good morning Jeff. I don't do nearly as much wood as you do but when I do some I tend to sleep really good.
The house was up to 80 last evening so I let the fire die. Down to 71 when I got up at 330 so I started a small fire. It's up to 77 now and fire...
Due to an error on the part of the store we once ended up with a large quantity of deli potato salad which was not expected and we weren't charged...
17/72 Burning down coals with pine
11/70 Burning down coals with pine
I've been cutting standing dead elm at my neighbors when the weather is right. Most is barkless except for the bottom few feet. I top off my wood...
Nice dog!
8/71 22 mph wind with 30 plus gusts Ironwood and hard maple
Nice dog
Ever since the Ice Storm of 98 the power company has done much better keeping trees cut back from the lines. We were without power for 4 days that...
41/78 Ran the temperature up to 80 and now letting things completely burn down so as to empty the stove prior to the flash freeze.
I've gotten 2 texts and my wife got a robocall from the power company about this storm. I've gotten texts in the past but never 2 for the same...
16/74 elm and sbh
18/72 elm and SBH
You will be colder than us in Vermont on Fri. High for the day is forecast to be 54 and dropping to 17 that night. High of 22 on Saturday.
I agree on the small Huskies. I had one that didn't last. I have a 460 and have no complaints.
I have an MS 250. I bought it a few years ago for a second saw. It does what I need it to do reliably.
24/74 elm