27/78 uglies
We were without power for 4 days. Lots of tree damage still evident.
27/78 more uglies
20/76 uglies
Nope
Nice dogs!
OUCH!!
The fox was sneaking up slowly and was about ready to pounce when I yelled at it, so no contact was made.
We had a fox sneaking up on one of our cats a few years ago. The cat was back to it and didn't suspect anything. I happened to look out and see...
35/76 burning a variety of uglies. Cold tonight and then 30's for a few days. At least we will have some sun. Not the fog, drizzle crap. My...
I got 18
34/73 elm
If I remember correctly, last winter was pretty mild until February. Then the bottom fell out and the wind howeled.
34/72 raining. Burning elm uglies
36/78 elm
It's things like this^^^^^ that cause me to avoid any "service" that I might be able to do myself. It usually leads to delays, frustration, and...
28/78 elm
34/76 Odds and ends Rain or snow flurries most of the week starting tomorrow
Not yet. It's a soggy mess between where it is and where the wood to be split is. I need some January weather.
I bought a County Line 25 ton today. Thanks for all the input.