Sounds like a fine way to cross into 2023. Sipping a G-n-T at the moment. [ATTACH]
My 445 has cut many a cord for me!
High stumps for pulling out?
I'd snag free ones, if available.
That was the last of what I had. It's nice to be restocked.
One final picture. The pieces sliced up just fine. [ATTACH] To re-heat, I'll put just a little water in a pan, and let the pork steam for a...
Some quality control sampling while dismantling.
No burden. Others on here have helped me out, more than once. Its an FHC good people thing.
Decent haul! [ATTACH] The 4 chunks are muscles that felt firm enough to slice. We'll see. Most of it will end up getting vacuum sealed and...
Bones are nice and clean.:thumbs: [ATTACH]
Better picture. [ATTACH]
15hrs in. That gets it done for me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We too use propane for cooktop and hot water. Fuel oil furnace for forced hot air. Ducts carry AC in summer. We pay higher for propane, per...
I'll find out in a few hours. [ATTACH]
Dome temps were dropping so I opened up the vents fully. Temps held for about an hour. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] They are now wrapped in...
Enjoy the weekend! Be safe. No over the top party here. Boston Bruins today at 1pm, and college football galore. We'll have plenty to...
Almost 11hrs in. 250⁰ at the domestic and it smells awesome. I'll check Internal temp in about 4hrs. I haven't even taken a peek.
Good morning, members. Another nice spring day. Mid-40's and overcast. Rain later today and 60's. The deck smells wonderful of BBQ. Pork...
It might be ok. I have no experience with that one.
I just lit the stove. It's been out all day. A few pieces of ash will be fine for overnight. Heading back into the 50's tomorrow