You might want to review the news about a horrible injury that occurred.
Yup. It's all how "they" decide the parameters around their claims. Kroger and eggs are just an example of the wordsmith game that applies to...
Bark on BL storage? I know of a place ~90mins northeast of you. :whistle:
How long to rotate through the 6 totes? BBQ or wood fired pizza place?
And I suppose that "repurposed bakery by-products", were all dealt with in a carbon neutral fashion? Highly unlikely.
Good morning, members. Mid-30s and misting. Rain and 40's later this morning. Inside day - Christmas is in storage tubs to be taken to the...
The CFP games were really good games!
Shoulder wood for most of the day, oak/ash mix overnight. We like to have windows open. So a small fire keeps the place just right for us.
I find these all the time. [ATTACH] They are dead. I just brush them off.
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and clear. 50's later today. A couple days of rain ahead. I'll go for a walk this morning. Then, bring wood...
Drink holder!
:popcorn::coldone:
A real party animal!
Mistakes are learning opportunities.
I burn strips of bark in the stove. It burns fine. More ashes than the wood, however
I'm guessing 1/1 was given as a birthday instead of those people revealing their true birthday.
Both CFP games were shootouts!
~phew~ Dodged one there. Keep fresh batteries in those fire/smoke/Carbon monoxide detectors! Glad to hear it's nothing more than a cleanup.
Good morning, members. It was nice to wake up breathing in 2023! Another spring-like day. Mid-50's later with some sun. I hope to go for a...
Defensive hoarding! I like it. :yes: