Taking one year off? :whistle:
[ATTACH]
Welcome to FHC! Another option would to get a pallet or two of the compressed wood bricks and work them in with what you have. That works do...
Twin screens here!
Thanks! It's always good to get off the grid, even if for only a few days.
Good morning, members. An icy 31⁰ outside. Upper 30's later. Bright moon before clouds covered it up. Today is final camping trip prep day....
Say what? :eek:
They issue that cry to let others know where they are as they patrol about area. Very creepy.
Having wood onsite is half the battle.
I moved wood to the deck rack earlier this morning. Headlamps are your friend! Very squishy outside.
I did manage to bring wood to the deck rack, before any precipitation! A few days worth of 4+ yr red oak. :thumbs:
I'd think that despite your mania, priority would be whatever scrounge location that's in the most jeopardy.
Good morning, members. Right at freezing temps, overcast. Snow flurries/sleet/freezing rain for most of today. I'm hoping to move some wood...
This ^^^^^
Most any scrounge is better than no scrounge.
Ibuprofen, too. Cost of doing business.
Any spills on my stove top stay forever. Usually from soup drips. Spray paint every few years cover them up. We use the stove to reheat pizza,...
They are, thanks! They keep waking up breathing, like most of us. :handshake:
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and rain showers. It stays like that for the day. I need to run a few errands, and drop in on mom and dad...
Good morning, members. Another rainy, raw day. 40's. Hoping to catch up with a friend for lunch. Be safe Be healthy