Purdy vines on the front. Best of luck and enjoy it!
Good morning, members. Right at freezing, overcast and drizzling. Looks like a good day for making soup. Be safe Be healthy
Well... I'm on the 3yr plan. We burn 3-4 cord of firewood each heating season. The math works out to having 12 cords stacked. Thanks, but...
I move my firewood splits from my stacks here - [ATTACH] Using a 2-wheeler [ATTACH] To here [ATTACH] From that deck rack through that door...
I've had the understanding of just the opposite. White Oak has a tighter cell structure. This made WO preferred for things like whisky aging.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. 54⁰ overcast with heavy rain showers and gusty winds. I have my annual physical this morning with Dr Pokenprod.:cool:...
Same here. There was about 10in of snow/ice/frost. We didn't need snowshoes to go hiking in the woods. I'm 3hrs south and we have zero snow on...
The same group of guys have been camping together for 35+ years.
Peaceful, indeed. The nearest cell signal is about 15mins away.
A few days in NH White Mtns- 1/23
My buddies and I once again gathered at the rustic cabin for 3 nights . TV icon starts slideshow. Manual scroll to a few videos. There's...
Good morning, members. Upper 20's and overcast. Rain later in the 40's. The guys and I had a good few days away. We found winter. It's...
I've owned non-pro husky saws. I cut about as much as you estimate, yearly. The last one I bought new was the 445, 16". It has worked just...
I'd take that maple, no problem.
I get alot of oak. I stack it by itself. Most everything else dries about the same amount of time. That is, not as long as oak. It works for me.
Nice layerification! A new word for the FHC dictionary. :thumbs:
We barely had any snow. 1/4 if that. It should be all melted by sundown.
The ground rises up to the east of us. Usually no real good sunrise pics. The colors caught my eye this morning, for about 5mins.