Good morning, members. Low 30's and clear. Rain with some snow mixed in, later this afternoon. I'm taking my dad for a Dr appointment,...
Good morning, members. Seasonally warm in upper 30's, some clouds. Upper 40's later. I hope to get some splitting time in this morning....
We reserve the cabin twice a year. Once in early November and usually in mid-February. We had to settle for January this year. Still, two...
War Department :D
I just realized that the heart doesn't contain W.D. Go figure. :whistle:
I cut to near 16in. :whistle:
Get healthy, man!
So sad...... an empty rack. [ATTACH] It was full of 4+yr red oak. I've been drawing from that rack and this one, which is shoulder wood....
Good morning, members. 29⁰ clear with a bright crescent moon on a bit of snow cover from yesterday. Heading to mid-40's with sun. Hoping to...
That is the best way to find buried metal in wood!
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and overcast. Heading to mid-30's with a few snow flurries. Coffee tastes good this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Are you hauling logs now, or cutting to size right there? Nice harvest of the fallen beech!
Nothing wrong with that kindling!
Nice looking firewood. I hope you have room to take it all!
Wooding can be very cathartic. Nice looking totes.
Bahhahaa!!!
January? It's been a strange winter. A few days in the 30's. Then a couple days in the 40's. No snow here. No ice on the ponds. It is...
Good morning, members. 30⁰, windy and overcast. Heading to upper 30's. I hope to go for a walk and bring wood up to the deck. Stay safe...
[ATTACH]
Temps low 30's, overcast and raw. Drizzly I just threw together a pot full of this. 30 Minute Sausage Gnocchi Soup | Lemons + Zest I used...