[ATTACH]
Dropping big trees with a full PU already! :thumbs::handshake:
The FHC Classifieds has a "free" prefix for items. FHC Classifieds
He must have heard you cutting and got scared knowing that wood was there. So, he showed up with muscle! :rofl: :lol: Nice looking load!
Good morning, members. High-20's overcast. Upper 30's later. Rain this evening, into tomorrow. Chance of snow on the backside. My main...
Nice looking logs. And clean
I mix my own. I use non-ethanol that I need to drive 4hrs, round trip, to get. I don't go through alot of it. I use Star Tron stabilizer.
If'n he'll be holding them aside for you, propose that you get one free if you buy two. :thumbs:
Those look nice.
Yesterday we had an extended session of wintry snizzle. Some of it stuck. Blueberry bush [ATTACH] Eastern white pine [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I need to get my compass. I seem to have lost my bearings. [ATTACH] Thank you. Thank you. I'm here all week. Try the buffet!
I bought some a few years ago. It was fine. I saved the two quart cans/bottles that I bought, and use them to fill my saws with fuel and bar oil.
Good morning, members. Actually below freezing at 30⁰ and overcast. Upper 30's with a bit of sun, later this afternoon. More rain/snow mix...
I must not be trying hard enough. Haven't broken off any teeth.....yet.
It had started with a rain/sleet mix. Not slippery underfoot. No issues getting him back home. Both are doing well, thanks! :handshake:
Good morning, members. Mid-30's, overcast and raw. A few snowflakes in the air after heavy overnight rain. Showery day ahead, upper 30's....
I've enjoyed his music for decades. David Crosby, founding member of The Byrds and Crosby, Stills & Nash, dead at 81
Spring? It's autumn right? I'm still waiting for winter!
Well, it filled about 2/3 of the rack. There's a dew pieces of ash on the left side that were homeless until now. [ATTACH] There's still a...