That picture was from back in the spring 2022.
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and overcast. Snow to rain later this afternoon. Heavy rain overnight. 50⁰ tomorrow. I'll top off the deck...
It was a seasonally warm day. [ATTACH] Those tubs work well.
We got ~3 sticky inches of rain-to-snow mix. [ATTACH] The rhododendrons look nice with white blossoms. Usually pink [ATTACH] I snowblowed to...
Can't like your post. That white stuff when mixed with rain, is heavy.
Good morning, members. 27⁰ and calm after 3inches of snow yesterday. Temps rising to upper 30's. Maybe, some sun! I'll be dealing with snow...
On hand training included?
Snow here as well. We've not had much at all. [ATTACH]
Does something live under that pine, behind the fallen log? Nice picture! *edit. No log
Before dropping the trunk off the root ball, I've placed branches perpendicular,under the trunk to try to keep it off the ground for bucking.
What's the final location for the block? Mantle? Is there more refining to take place?
[ATTACH]
You need to get an "FHC" on there somewhere
:rofl: :lol:
The video says easily splits and wood. Must not have any Elm in the area.
Unnecessary death.
Good rainy morning, members. Right at 32⁰ with rain turning to snow later this morning. Chance of a couple inches by dark. I have a dentist...
Nice rounds!
Nicely done. :yes:
Can't like that.