Good morning, members. Due to winter storm Sage, we'll have heavy, wet, wind-driven snow starting tonight as rain, changing to snow. We could...
Those are really nice. They'd be nicer with an FHC burned into the area above the handle, facing the user. :yes:
Does that tree cast any beneficial shade? If not, take it down and let it's replacement be given a chance to take off.
Sorry to hear it. Any chance of acquiring some manufactured wood blocks to help ?
Good morning members. Low 30's and clear. Bright moon out. Heading to mid-40's. Snow forecasted for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be dealing...
Get as much as you can.
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and light rain. Raw. Wood stove is getting it done! Bruins hockey this afternoon! Be safe Be healthy
Best of luck with it!
You must be doing something right. :cool:
I've been to GTG's where cutting logs, was secondary to putting faces to names.
Any plans for an overhang that wood or a tractor, could be put under? Nice looking building. I hope it comes out close to the picture!
One must be careful when one decides to stir the ashes. :cool: :D
X2
Once the FHC GTG horn has been sounded, you might be surprised at just how many members would make an effort to attend.
Goldilocks elm. :thumbs: I'll burn some this weekend
I emptied a couple of makeshift racks last week. The racks were between the recently felled red maples and the soon to be felled ash. The splits...
I'd drift south over the stateline to meet folks.
I stack by similar drying times, when I CSS. So, my oak gets stacked separately. Most everything else is a mix. It's my shoulder wood. When...
Good morning, members. 28⁰ clear with a bright moon. Heading to near 50⁰. I'm planning to clean up some of the woodyard. A recently emptied...
FHC'ers helping FHC'ers. It's a beautiful thing. ~wiping away a tear~