Well now. Isn't that something. There's some sassy around here, but I've never noticed it flowering like that. I'll have to be on the...
Those guys are the GTG pros! I'm sure they'd make suggestions on what, and what not to do.
To get an idea of the effort involved, please read this thread if you haven't already. Central PA 2nd Annual Hawg Days GTG Obviously,...
As this effort moves forward, if the host location has private well and septic, a rented port-o-john would head off any issues. Thanks for...
Top o' the morning, members. Decent day ahead. 36⁰ now and overcast. Low 50's later. Slight chance of a shower. I'll be bringing wood to the...
I've never made corned beef hash. I should sometime.
>2 inches of rain followed by 1 inch of snow.
To finish.... After overnight in the fridge. [ATTACH] Trimmed off the fat [ATTACH] On to the slicer [ATTACH] Finished product [ATTACH] I...
Good morning, members. 30⁰ and clear. Bright crescent moon out there. Pushing upper 40's later. I'll be visiting with my folks this...
Some oaks do the same thing.
Get well and soon!
Sure. it can be sliced it up and eaten then. I like to cook it, let it cool, then overnight in the fridge, which firms it up. I take it out,...
I picked up a couple packages of corned beef. I soaked them in water to remove some salt, for 2 days. Changing the water every 12hrs. I...
Good morning, members. Right around freezing, overcast. Going to upper 30's. No real issue here with the storm. We ended up with barely...
Winter storm Sage, was a non-event here. After a day of heavy rains, we ended up with an inch of snow this morning. However, there's multiple...
Well Seasoned also had a couple of GTG's that were overnighters for those from a distance. Some stayed at local hotels. Some camped on-site,...
Good morning, members. 39⁰ and heavy rains. Windy snow/ice later through tomorrow. A hunker down day. Flashlights at the ready. Be safe Be...
Several hours of heavy rains here. Change to sleet/ice around 9am, for several hours. Increasing winds. Then snow overnight, tonight. 6-8...
Due to winter storm Sage, we'll have heavy, wet, snow starting tonight as rain, changing to snow. We could get up to a foot when it's done on...
I know of back roads to get into CT. I'd try to make it.