It's on my calendar! I plan to day-trip down, getting there as early Saturday morning as I can. Looking forward to putting faces to names!
It'll depend on how my folks are doing at the time.
Good to know!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 35⁰ and calm, heading to 60⁰ and sunny. A bit of this-n-that this morning. Then, meeting a friend...
I had the same thought. :dex:
Beautiful! Put a picture of you and your dad with the hammer.
Confused here. My understanding is a furnace is used for forced hot air, which we have. A boiler is for baseboard heating. I've not heard of a...
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. 30⁰ now, heading to upper 50's. I'll bring wood to the deck. Then, deal with this-n-that. NHL...
5/20 is an open date for me. The gtg is on the schedule! I'll probably make it a day trip, 90min each way. I'll hope to get there real early...
Picture too big?
There's a place near here that uses corrugated culvert plastic pipe, cut to split length, stacked in a wooden frame. I'll snag a picture of it,...
Anyone planning to camp at the range/club? IF I were able to swing attending, I'd probably plan to stay overnight in my minivan. I've done it...
Good morning, members. The 1st day of Spring is off to a cold start in the mid-20's. Heading to mid-50's and full sun. I hope to spend some...
I've been thinking about getting a dust buster to keep the hearth cleaner. My stove has an ashpan, so I wouldn't vacuum up ash from the stove....
Good morning, members. Cold temps returned. 29⁰ and clear. Upper 30's and breezy later. We'll be paying my folks a visit this morning....
Nice Where's the rest of it?
You need to add a 12v winch to your tools. Nice getting after it!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. Mid-40's now, heading to mid-50's later. A fine morning to go for a walk. We're hoping to catch up...
[ATTACH]
I FIFY...