We have our TV shows and movies pumped into our surround system. As you state, much better sound. A few years ago, we bought a sound bar. Much...
I've been thinning out EWP, that's between the yard and a side street. Less competition for the hardwoods. Today, I took out my very first...
GM, members. Winter temps again today. 27⁰ clear and calm. Mid-50's and clouds later. Rain overnight. I've been thinning out a number of...
GM, members. A touch of winter today. 30⁰ clear and windy. Wind chills to mid-teens. Red Sox opening day today, in Boston. Brrrr.. Be safe...
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Upper 20's now, clear. Mid-50's later. I'll bring some wood to the deck, and a few other yard activities. I...
GM, members. Raw day ahead. Mid-30's now, overcast, showery. Mid-40's later. Mostly indoor day. I'd like to get out for groceries....
Non-binary mix. :whistle:
I can bring a few elm rounds.:whistle:
Crocus saying hello. [ATTACH]
GM, members. Right at freezing and clear. Mid-50's later. Needing to run a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
Makes me wonder being a campground tree, how much metal is in it beyond what's holding a power line.
Mother Nature is helping us with deciding which trees need to go.
Good morning, members. Foggy start. 39⁰ heading to mid-50's, sunny. Our weekend guests are leaving today. Going to my BIL's for his...
Good morning, members. 33⁰ and clear. Going to 40⁰ with showers, some snow mixed in. Inside day for sure. Hockey this afternoon. Go Bruins!...
Hawks and owls around here for raptors. No vultures. About an hour west and they can be found.
A picture once it leafs out, should go a long ways to being a tiebreaker.
Whatever it takes [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 41⁰ now. Mid-50's and sunny later. We have guests coming in for the weekend. Some minor cleanup and...
I hope you're able to get the bales moved before they get wet.
Good morning, members. Scattered showers around, later. Warmest start in. Oaths at 47⁰. Mid-50's later, overcast. I stepped out on the deck...