Being a Husky guy, I have a Husky box. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The top for small stuff. Inside for larger.
Resize the pics
A good amount of "seed" splits. Hopefully, they'll attract friends
Nice looking splits!
Thanks for posting! Very shareable with other friends and family!:salute:
Today's class involves frass and other detritus. I am working through racks of what I'm calling shoulder wood, a mix of elm, ash, apple, and...
Most teams still have ~6 games left to the regular season. So, playoffs in ~2 weeks maybe.
[MEDIA] Amazon.com : B001CWL7IY Amazon.com : B0007TAJ0K :salute:
He is not a member. Any hoarding he does is for camp fire wood. With his PU, he's helped me move cords of wood over the years.
GM, members. Mid 40's, light overcast, breezy. Sunny later A good time to bring wood to the deck. Hockey again this afternoon. Go Bruins! Be...
My wood cutting buddy, Bill, will probably tag along with me.
Nicely played, Dennis!
I need to clean my saws. I'll pull out my pancake compressor and have at them, some cool, sunny day. Maybe, tomorrow.
Bummer, dude
Are the hot rocks taken to the sauna?
Good foggy morning, members. We don't get fog often. Rainy day ahead. Low 60's I'm going to a flag store this morning, picking up a friend...
It'll be destined for a campfire. Gooey stuff that EWP, this time of year.
Am I seeing 2 cords there? Looks like 8ft lengths, three deep, twice.
Away that long? Who's minding the northern realm?
No plans, unless one of those big oaks die off. Mrs MikeInMa grew up in the white house seen across the street. The path was used going back and...