This one? Gorillabac review. The more recent mention is here, I believe- Trailer build.
Our great friend and brother walt could wedge a popsicle stick over… :D :salute:
:yes: :thumbs: :handshake:
:handshake: :thumbs:
[ATTACH] Ooooh Eckie eeeeeee?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
The majority of the BL I source is dead, down, barkless, and old. Like, semi-petrified old. Every once in a blue moon Fire Flake will get in a...
Love the look of it... especially sunk in! :thumbs:
Awesome. :rofl: :lol::thumbs: You takin’ notes, B...?:wacky: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :D :handshake: :salute:
Great share, great thread, and thankful for both! And for your friends to be able to stay warm Dr.Faustus :handshake:
Or finding an ice cube amongst those coals...
Yeah but Dave, you already gave Eckie the nether region “no feel goodies” with that last share... Now you’re gonna make him nauseous or dizzy...
No. Cementitious board will not work. Anything with Portland cement in it can not withstand direct flame. Plus, the last time I installed Hardi...
Obligatory Overkill-atory…? :whistle: :saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw:...
I ain’t reading that… but do tell, was there a link to a “how to” for sharpening your manbun chainsaw blade…? o_O :picard: :headbang: :rofl: :lol:
Or throwing a tin can in the firebox… around here it’s tin, not aluminum. Like a Yoo-hoo can from back in the day. Apparently tin cans and potato...
Is the other “1/2 face cord” behind that brown border to the left? :picard: :hair: :rofl: :lol: