:yes: As they say- you get what you pay for. :salute:
I think Ralphie Boy is looking for a similar design by anyone other than Solo… but I could be wrong.
Are you looking for stationary or portable, Ralphie?
Here’s the video for those that don’t like to read… [MEDIA]
You have no idea… till you fly in and attend. Heck, leoht from Australia showed up at Backwoods Savage ’s GTG in 2019… Soooo… really no excuse,...
Just so you know, Eckie, this portion is FHC GTG stuff... you’ll get it when you attend one in Ohio. :yes: :handshake:
What’s for dinner this Friday???!!! :eek: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
That did cross my mind…:eek: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
What would you possibly think I might say…? :whistle: :wacky:
Funny thing is, that’s what my skin looks like somewhat recently. Concerning, to say the least.
Higher BTU overnight wood lives in the 8-10” range. Only dead down barkless BL stays in the round. Will shave or square up BL rounds larger than...
Sorry to read this news. RIP grandpa.
Best way to be in my book, too. :handshake: :salute:
I like it, MAF143 :thumbs: Telescopic firewood measurement… :yes: I like your idea Monty! :handshake:
:handshake: I like the part about not removing creosote, but converting it into something easier to remove. :yes:
You better clean up that mouth, mister. :rofl: :lol:
Been waiting for that suggestion. :handshake:
I have done my best to follow the same mantra… in fact, as I was getting ready for a hernia surgery back in November 2015, I had some oak and...
I believe you’re speaking of someone I was once married to, before my current spouse… :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Battery powered devices don’t use the same kind of electricity… that’s why they’re considered more eco-friendly. :whistle: :loco: :crazy:...