When we overnight with a large BL round amongst a few smaller splits, there’s nothing but the shape of the round as one massive, well composed...
:picard: Getting ready to :beerbbq:… Maybe I’ll forget about your post and not bother editing mine… :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I know, but it’s easier to speak of the two most common Daves. :D :wacky:
Gorilla glue them skinnies back together? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Nice to see y’all pop back in, Nick&Lissa :handshake:
Since I’m still not mobile b/c of my lower back (from 12/12/21), I have plenty of nothing to do but catch some Dave posts… and I don’t just mean...
Ima call you and fix this picture posting issue once and for all… :eek: :D But for now, I’ll just help out… :salute: :handshake: :wacky:
I’ve had some wild grape vine look just like that.
:eek: :faint: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
This made me think… a buddy of mine called me last week and asked if I wanted a NIB “Pro Series” Pit Boss- on clearance, $40. Duh… He dropped it...
X2. RIP Momma Sirchopsalot.
:whistle: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
:handshake:
vvv ^^^
:handshake: If you need some [limited] help using the [limited] search function, lemme know. :yes:
[ATTACH] Great, now Pit Boss is referring to my ex-wife, too… [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Rickyblazin - here’s a recent thread with additional info- Husqvarna Technical Chaps (full wrap)
Just the tip… :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You need some steel toed slippahs. :handshake:
You sure you cotton to sharing…? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Well said, Cash. :handshake: Great share, Eckie :salute: :handshake: