Sorry to hear of this. One of my adversions to nice machines...when they are down its A PITA if you cant/don't know how to fix. Working on gas...
Pretty sure this is a snowbird (junco) We haven't put feed out in many weeks.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes similar in btu's. the splits pictured had been put aside for bundle wood inventory. Most of the BW had some twist and went in general...
I think its both BW & WW in my pic. I know I scrounged the BW (pictured) back in July and if my badly failing memory serves me correct I recall...
Ill have to check back in my older pics. It was extra limb wood from that HL score in July.
Green (species) ash[ATTACH]
Black walnut[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some amazing pics of the devastation. That last one of the lake is really something as you can see how high the water had been on the side of the...
Two plus years dried half cord load of hickory. Mostly pignut with some shagbark mixed in. Going out for delivery tomorrow.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Nice find. Cant blame you at that price. Need to PU some myself. Used the last bottle recently.
Nice new toy there. Wanna see some mud and fire wood on it soon.
Couple half cord loads of barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking forward to following your progress. Hopefully the weather is okay for firewood making.
or when she's done catching the splits coming off the conveyor. :whistle:
Get one. Great excuse to hoard more wood! :D I'm always looking for excuses myself!:emb:
Time to get busy :saw: :tree: :axe: :stacker: We'll give you to months end to fill it up! :D
Yeah i notice of we get a good windstorm or wet snow/ice they seem to suffer the wrath. My tiny scrounges of BP are like that or finds at the dump.
Got an order for 20 bundles last week. I asked if he would take it loose rather than wrapped to which he said yes so he got a bit more than if...
It was a super split. The 110 volt model.
When I tore off old asphalt shingles I'd put a tarp down and in the Summer the grass and sometimes shrubs got scorched. that EPDM I scored last...