as long as he wasn't barking up the wrong tree!
Good work and good neighbaa![MEDIA]
Dave, Dave, Dave what are we gonna do with you? :picard: You headed there to help...or just eat???:beerbbq:
Been a while since we've played. Spotted this huge one where I met my customer this morning. The tree nerd in me had to take pics of course....
Honey locust? I know its a primo btu heating wood, but good for smoking? I mentioned nuggets and cut offs to the guy this morning and he seemed...
Doesn't get much better! Great pics Eric VW and everyone. What is the guesstimate as to how many cords will be produced?
Met up with him this morning. He was very pleased with the apple. Made his own smoker earlier this year. He may try other woods in the future....
Good deal. Looks like a fun machine to run. Slip him an extra $20 and mebbe he'll let you try it! :D
Good to see you feeling better and back in firewood action! :thumbs: Great day for it.
Happy Birthday Dok440 :handshake:
LOL! I have an order for 100 pcs of hickory. Meeting him Saturday morning. Just got an order for five bundles of apple. May meet him tomorrow....
[IMG] Right back atcha! :D [IMG]
No more chip drop pine for you huh? Although I cant get over how fast EWP dries. I grabbed a couple rounds from the dump last month. Turned...
Just not dry enough or you cant access the stack to burn it?
Drove by this en route to my delivery this morning. Had to stop on the way back to check it out. All dead spruce. I lifted a couple rounds and...
Half cord load of cherry sold to same customer in previous post.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered this morning and stacked.[ATTACH]
I wont tell Ctwoodtick as he's not far from you.:whistle: That's a FHC promise! :salute:
Great score. Id be all over that. I used to be pretty good at guardrail hopping for fresh roadkill. Yeah I've had the local and state police...
I wish pin oak processed like red oak. Not a fan of all those little knots.