When I was that age i'd make logs out of play-doh and make chain saw noises as I cut them! True story! My older sister loved to sleep in and...
Narrow sap ring on that one. Don't recall on the other just recall it being the biggest log I've ever put a saw into. If you need a hand...
Gotta love easy scores. Looks like the boys (including you Cash) had a fun time.
Ive seen this bird a few times now foraging in the backyard. Sorta looks like a juvenile robin, but its not. Not the best pics as it was zoomed...
You got a million dollars worth of cutting boards sitting in the field...well unless you've turned it into firewood already.
Same here. The camouflage bark is still cool looking too.
Sycamore is correct. I seen some good sized ones and marvel at their size. I think its the coolest bark of the trees Oops, sorry. Meant to...
Society in general is lazy IMO. It's easier to turn up a thermostat and write a check for HHO, propane etc. Its safe to say a lot of us FHCers...
Good to see you back. Sorry to hear of your woes. Life happens. My GF has a tbi so I can relate. Yeah the three year plan has its benefits no...
TikTok - Make Your Day
Quite a mess down there. Way to get it done Jeff. :yes: At the rate you're going the wood yard is gonna start looking like jrider's place.
Nice work and wood there. Have to bring a saw or five over for a spa treatment. :D
:rofl: :lol: No comment! :emb:
What a fiasco yesterday morning.:hair: The guy wanted 100pcs of hickory. Meeting up at 930 right near my wood storage. He seemed like he didn't...
Here's the leaf pic. No cheating app users.[ATTACH] I will post answer tomorrow night.
What happens to the uncut wood and all the mess? Someone staying behind?
Its all you Thom. My scrounges there are small, but its nice I have both North Haven and Wallingford at my disposal. As I've said in the past if...
Some nice rounds. Yup, timing is everything. Nice that you picked up a good connection. I made a dump run this morning with some scrap PT...
Thats the nickname for my little black book.:eek: :emb: :rofl: :lol: Nice job on the bin Jason. :thumbs:I've used those orange twist ties....
A little breezy here in Southern CT.