My 100 bundle guy called. Needs a delivery. Started yesterday and with todays assembly I'm nearly halfway there. May do more tomorrow. Also...
Mustve been a Husqvarna! :D
Nice stuff there. How often do you stop by there to scrounge?
Scrounge any wood at your local landfill or compost/recycling center FHC? Post your pics here. Don't know if such a thread already exists, but...
cezar try hitting it in the big center check (crack) and it should split easier.[IMG]
Hey metalcuttr he's living on the hedge! :doh: Got a good chuckle out of me...of course! :D:emb: Nice stuff there cezar. My holy grail score....
Looks like a nice score. What length bar are you using?
Sounds like they want designer firewood. Everyone wants it right away. I try to accommodate new customers or FBM sales but regulars know and...
X2 :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking stacks there RB. Just say "NO" to snow though.
Congrats to the both of you! :salute: How many years if you don't mind my asking?
Those are some sweet logs if I may say so myself. Perfect blue samson chow.
Yes you do. Go cut some wood this weekend Jason. :saw:If the Mrs. says something tell her buZZsaw said it was okay.;) Speaking of which I...
BL? Did someone say BL? Haven't had the mania in quite sometime. Kinda disappointed that I haven't discovered a score of any this year other...
Gives new meaning to the term eating crow.
Way to get it done Chuck. :thumbs: Yes it can be a PITA harvesting down trees. Have some in my woods but not worth the trouble as I'd have to...
You should see what I type sometimes and correct before posting. I'm like WTH did I type?:emb: :BrianK:
Thats funny! We call rose breasted grossbeaks RBG's for short. First time I said it she thought I said RPG...rocket propelled grenade.
Insurance scrounges, huh? All in fun my friend. Hoard on and cut safe!
So was one of my ex-GF's!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol: