Started the fire to get the charcoal going to grill some steak tips. Lumber and splitter scraps.[ATTACH]
Load of hickory with some oak heartwood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No, just working smahta, not harder. I haven't evolved that far yet! :nerd: Although I have been splitting right off the truck more often as of...
Id do the same but one is only open mornings (yill 2 on Saturdays) and the other is a bit out of the way plus I often have work stuff in the truck...
One "dump" I scrounge is just a transfer station with dumpsters. Trash, recycling, bulky items, and yard waste. The other is an actual log/brush...
Eric Wanderweg would be proud! Id've grabbed it too.
You should take the wood truck filled to the kids games and advertise wood sales. 130 cords is 3-4 years of sales for me. Always impressive...
Perfect job stacking the chunks for splitting. :salute:
Never hurts to ask. Worst thing that can say is no. I get they okay from both places, just cant use a saw, although I did use the battery one...
Sweet load there. Pin oak is some heavy stuff. Scored some recently and forgot how heavy it is. Keep nibbling away and it will get done.
Single White Male with Body Odor? :rofl: :lol: Just a guess on my part? :D
Seemingly endless supply of logs available for you after the storm. Could you use any milled lumber around your wood yard?
Do you scrounge any wood this way Rick?
Best wishes for you both. Very fitting for the FHC with a pic in front of the fireplace!
Half cord of cherry.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Half cord of nuggets/shorties. Mostly cherry, red maple and dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice load sir. Common landscape tree around here and have only seen a couple with those vicious thorns. Hoping the PI doesn't get you. Seems to...
Looking good Glenn! Nicely done by the Skier76 team! :thumbs:
Great find there JR. :thumbs: Did it have the thorns on it? Wish I could score more of it even though I'm not a fan of the long drying time
I love red maple for its faster drying time. I recently split some rounds that were bucked back in May. The bark fell off and after a couple...