Cant grab it at lunch? "KEEPING WOOD" sign works well! Ask me how I know this!:whistle:
Well this is very embarrassing. :emb: I split the rest yesterday and Tuesday. Even had to go vertical again for the big rounds. I've been...
Mine had a boatload of metal and I sectioned it up with the Isocore and/or X27. I normally wont noodle oak unless its a gnarly crotch section....
They sure are heavy. I was moving some seasoned splits today and there was some pin oak mixed in. Noticeably heavier than the rest even though...
I did not know that. BL is more or less the same IMO. One of my BL honey holes has smaller sized trees blown over and the is a few dead cedars...
I always remembered mine being the super as it was written on the plate and it had an aluminum screw holding the air filter cover on. It needs...
Is it an mtronic version? 362c
Yup. I remember buying my first...the 261 five years ago and taking them to a cut and the 290 became a shelf queen. Sold it a year later.
I had an 026 in between the two. 028 died in 1992 IIRC, so the 026 was my saw until 2010 when I bought the 290 from G&H. Yeah once one gets a...
Id rather see a dried up one at the pet store than a fresh one in the butchers case! :rofl: :lol:
He tells me they are rather pricey and when I was in my local Walmart yesterday I looked at them in the pet aisle. He wasn't kidding. Honestly...
I delivered a load of wood to a guy the other day. His dog was outside running around with his chewy which I thought was rawhide. "It's a bully...
Hey cezar how about a 290/291? A decent farm/ranch saw at 56cc's. I owned a 290 which evolved into the 291 and it served me very well for nearly...
Stihl made two versions of the 028. 028 at 47cc's and the 028 super at 52cc's. Both are excellent firewood saws. IINM the wood boss is the 47cc...
Are you allowed to scrounge there? Use a chain saw?
Gives new meaning to the FHC term hitting metal. Could've been a lot worse.
:jaw: :bug: [MEDIA]
Tell Jason the logs are over 36" diameter and he would need to section them up. If that doesn't work I don't know what will.
I would be crying too. :tears: Snap a pic if you think of it. Just curious.
It would work with me. I love coffee. :coffee: