What is your echo 271 used for? Good luck! Hope you get it! :saw:
Good sale. How do you convince folks to buy it? Mention pine around here and they run and look at you like you've got three heads.
Some type ornamental tree. Was not far from the dump this morning and stopped. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] ThomH123 is a bad influence! :whistle:
What is it? Scrounged at the dump this morning. Some type of ornamental but not sure. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Gotta love homeowners with dull saws!...
X3
Not a bad saw. The 16" bar that came with it was damaged from using it dull so I threw a 14" bar from another saw on it. I like it better than...
Youre probably right. I was being conservative
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I may be buying a new to me PU. Found the EXACT same truck...year and cooler too with a cap and ladder racks that's super clean. 121K miles....
Not by much but still going.
Half cord of bark on going out this morning. Wood was CSS nearly four years ago. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Holy chit. Just looking on FBM and found this. $500 and its new. Log into Facebook
Calling Eggshooterist $300-400. Seldom offered around here. I bought mine for $175 back in June. Been running it with a 14" bar. Got my 241.
Neither. I'd buy a Stihl...:D038 magnum, 044, 462 come to mind at 72cc's :saw: There is a nice Mastermind ported 462 for sale in my area. $1200
LOL!!! Fond memories of that. :thumbs: It was my avatar for a bit too.
Conservative half cord, maybe close to a couple face cords when really heaping. Measured half cord loosely tossed into my 8' bed Ford makes a...
Way to getter done Jason. I enjoy your felling videos. Fond memories of my dad cutting black oaks when I was a kid.
100 bundles. Sugar & red maple, cherry, sassafras, tulip poplar and pin oak.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cant use a saw there, didn't feel like lifting and honestly didn't want it. Yes, I'm a wood snob and I admit it! :cool:
I hear ya. Hard to firewood when other work takes precedence.