With the mfr. name this came to mind:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Gonna be a nice little stand. If you don't mind my asking what will you get for a bag of wood?
Not far from you in Colchester should you want to take a look in person.
Same here more or less. Brush fire in central CT made the national news. Burn ban started a couple days ago. I'm liking it as storage is dry...
Nice stuff for some lucky customers. I have a few bags of scrap framing lumber (no PT) for sale as solo stove wood. No takers yet. What...
Gotta love empty space. Means room for more wood! I wonder how many yards of splitter trash/sawdust you generate in a years time.
:popcorn:
Any pics of the bark? May be a choke cherry?
Does the wood have a eucalyptus (cough drop) aroma? Ill check when I split it.
I looked it up and yes only native to the West coast. Kinda wishing I grabbed a limb with leaves on it. Didn't even think to.
En route to a birthday party we passed this. Stopped on the way back and chatted with the guy for a few minutes. A few days in and will take...
Fu-Go balloon bomb :D I live near the Connecticut flyers club. Huge field where they can fly remote controlled planes. When cutting in my woods...
Cool find. How common is any type of maple in your area?
There really isn't a wrong way to split. Experience is a great teacher and after a while you will find a comfort zone. The other word of...
Great view, great thread title and great pile of splits. :thumbs: Most of the time I'll split a round, regardless of size down the middle to...
You've got connections all over the planet, huh?
It was freakin heavy whatever it is. Didn't get a chance to cut and split it, but will report back when I do.
What would a NOS 241 bring in your area?
Yes one stud.
Then I guess I should buy this one for $500. Never seen gas. Half hour ride for me.