Yep, I’d leave it where it is unless you feel like being aggravated in the heat trying to split it, and aggravated in the cold when you’re burning...
That doorway was never used anyway. There's another entryway into that room from the hallway. For the longest time we had it blocked off with the...
The 1” (fine, four quarter :picard:) thick walnut slabs I ended up using for this semi-permanent railing thing I made to keep my dogs separated. I...
[MEDIA]
I'll drink kombucha a couple times a month. I'm definitely a fan of the ginger flavor as it has a nice kick. The only other fermented thing I'll...
https://youtube.com/shorts/QBoeVNWh9U8?feature=share
Bingo, black cherry :thumbs:
I like pretending I'm a tough guy and then I see something like this, immediately empathize and need a moment because I'm not so tough. Sincerely...
I didn't measure the rain at all but my backyard was flooded like I've never seen it. My French drain couldn't keep up. The run to the chicken...
We got clobbered this morning. This is the first time I’ve seen major flooding on hillsides in my town. Too much water, too fast. [ATTACH]...
I don’t suppose you’ve read Friedrich Hayek’s The Road To Serfdom have you? :)
This was probably the easiest BL score I've ever gotten. Literally one minute down the street from my driveway as you remember. Drive right up,...
If not for my commitment to my coworker to exchange saw logs for the tractor he gave me a while back, I think I would've let this one sit until...