Great little helper you have there!
Must have video!
Nice score
I’m not much to look at. Haha
You need a dump truck!
Never searched out any youtube videos to pass the time but I will watch if people post things. Does this mean I'm old? Haha
There are some extraordinary people out there! He's had a few people leave a little extra money but this was just amazing!
Good Samaritan Leaves 8-Year-Old Boy Big Surprise After Thieves Steal From His Medford Firewood Business
[ATTACH] I pass this each day this year on the way to work thought it was worth sharing here
Smart move!
The elm I’ve split was a dream compared to black gum. That stuff is miserable! Run and run fast!!
I don’t advertise at all. Being part of the local town Facebook pages is all I need. Someone posts looking for firewood and multiple people...
Generally two thirds or more are repeat customers. This year was less percentage wise but I had 50 cords more than ever before. There’s...
Windrows work well enough for me but I would venture to say it would speed it up some
Bahahaha!! Although maybe a little less chopping and a little more proofreading.
Ok, but is it just one giant pile that's shaped like a mountain? Is it more spread out? More like a windrow? I would think that will have an...
Many of you have followed the thread "The march to 150". Now that I have reached and surpassed my goal and what little wood I haven't delivered...
How big are these piles?
I have done this method and how far to cut depends on the each piece. Lets take a 40" round for example. If there are no knots or funky twists,...
You really don’t need a catchy name. You just need a quality product. The rest will take care of itself