I took some splits from random places in the pile and burned in my fireplace last night. I threw them in once I had a decent fire going. Half of...
Moisture content is definitely a concern of mine. Full sun and wind plus a south Jersey summer does wonders for drying wood. Small splits also...
Used to drink Breckenridge all the time until they sold out to AB-INBEV
After seeing it today I did express those concerns
[ATTACH] So as many of you’ve followed “the chase to 150” thread, I sell a lot of wood but am all out for the year. Well I had a guy contact me...
A 4 way wedge is a game changer.
Location would help although looking at it on my phone, nothing helps blow the picture up enough to help
Most excellent. Especially the scrounge for materials!
Yes loaded by hand. There were a few big ones but most were under 16” in diameter
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Empty field...minus about 15-18 cords of logs that were brought in late summer.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finished up today. Got two loads out in just under 2.5 hours with one helper. Ended up being 4-4.25 cords. Pick of load two...
Nice work as always
Some of both
Brad, with all of your scrounges, I think you have more ambition than me. No new logs dropped off yet but it will be any day. My son has made...
Love it!
The final tally is in...181.5 cords sold and delivered! I left the following wood for myself and my sons firewood stand in case his 5.5 cords...
In the average year I would say 10%-20%. That includes the local farms which are all close and always easy. Last year I brought in roughly 15...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So I last ran a saw at the end of August and have been delivering wood for the past 3 months. The guy who...
My wife likes being warm. Really warm so I never have to justify it
I have had students use it for tree ID projects and it’s hit or miss. Could be a useful tool to help but certainly not the end all