Here in south Jersey we don't get brutal cold. A really cold night for us is right around zero and a really cold day is low 20's. When we do get...
Sounds a little obsessive but that's what we love around here. But it does make me glad I have an owb and only light one fire a year anyway.
I prefer to use the term and shape of windrow vs heaped pile. A huge round pile won't dry like a long tall row of tossed splits. My "piles" are...
Sounds like amateur talk! Haha. Jk he was spot on with that one.
Those days require alcohol
While I can see siblings being so different how it could be difficult at times but I would t want my siblings especially my brother to be just...
Just a lil more than a play on words with those two haha
Most of my wood is from tree services so it’s not a whole lot different. You have to know what pieces to feed through the 4 way and which ones not to
The most common thing I hear from my new customers is wow that’s a lot of wood! Or, how much of that truck load is mine? Um, all of it!
While a hydraulically adjustable 4 way is nice, no 4 way HAS to be that way. I’ve had an Iron and Oak 22 ton with the 4 way for just over 11...
Hoop Ring and Firewood If this guy is getting this kind of money for this, I need to find a source for a lot of firewood hoops!
I’ve gotten it in January
I’ve used bleach plenty of times. Dabbed a cotton ball in it and then rubbed on my skin. Maybe he used too much? Had a pre existing condition?
Yes full sun. I once thought 8 hours of sun in the summer meant full sun but that doesn’t cut it. If the sun is shining, it’s on thewood out in...
So how many cords you think you’ll score?
It is a dead deal. The guy and I spoke and decided it wasn’t for me and he was going to move forward selling it a cord at a time to home owners
I don’t have a moisture meter and have never felt the need for one. What you have to realize is most of my customers are casual burners without...
I right there with you. Not a place on my body I haven’t had it! I’ve went to bed normal and woken up with an eye completely swelled shut from it...
Some was a year some was 4 months
He owns a landscape business and one of his clients had him cut over 100 trees throughout the multiple properties he owned so he figured he would...