That's such a specific temperature....
All back roads and no red lights around me and oak is all over the place
There is a slight pitch to our driveway but south jersey is mostly flat. If he takes it across the yard and through the woods to his stand he...
That’s what I was thinking. It’s oversized for him at the moment but he should get years of use out of it
We’ve been looking for a utility cart for my son to use to fill up his wood racks at the street. He’s only 8 so using a wheelbarrow is still a...
Not usually. I plow driveways and on a good storm, I will do 40-50 of them but not until the snow is over so I usually rest up before hand as...
Jackpot!
I am enjoying a brief break from firewood. As with anything you enjoy, too much of it can make it feel old after a while.
Picture gets blurry when I enlarge it on my phone but am thinking it’s not cherry
I’ve never seen a Norway maple that big. Plus the ones around here tend to have a rather short trunk and then it branches out in all directions.
It’s best to not split down the center but shave off pieces as you work it around. It’s not as bad as black gum but it is fairly miserable. Once...
I had that come up in my search yesterday as well
Your first paragraph literally had me laughing out loud! I love it!!
Trying to educate the average wood customer on how much wood is in a cord, how cherry doesn’t have the same heat output as oak, how pine won’t...
I can buy into what you're saying to a certain degree. I will have to look closer though this winter because in my head, I'm picturing an even...
[ATTACH]
Nah, I don't think so. Immediately after the storm, the snow is right up against the bark. A few days later, not so much. Am I the only person...
I can't add much useful to this conversation except that after a weather event where brine and salt was put on the roads, I take my truck off...
I believe north-south is better because as you said, both sides get sunlight. What I have experienced in the past with east-west running windrows...
Have you witnessed what I described? And if so, can you offer another reason why it occurs. I have always been curious about that. I also...