Wonder if the injuries took the bucks life
Unless it’s super easy I generally don’t bother with small scores but if I do get them, I don’t post...save the big scores for that!
Thanks for the info. I don’t get much ash.
What will that machine pick up?
It will be split within a couple weeks and tossed into a windrow. Some pieces were visibly wet
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I got a call from the historical society. They bought a property and are cleaning...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’ve had some big pine pieces near my boiler that needed splitting and I’ve noticed two neighbors with piles of logs...
Honey locust is the only tree I know of with thorns like that. There could be others, I just don’t know of them.
I would take mulberry over oak any day
Saweeeet!
Black locust. Jump now and act fast. It will be tough on your chains though
My mom got it in 1948. Same as you. Woke up and couldn’t move. Her parents became very active in the March of Dimes in the Philly area and she...
My mom who is 75 suffers from post polio syndrome and she constantly needs frequent breaks and if she over does it, she’s not worth much for a day...
It depends on how often I’m working. If it’s been a while, I feel it the next day. If it’s mid summer (when I get most of my work done) I go day...
[ATTACH] Here’s how I celebrate the winter solstice each year.
Sounds just like my beer fridge except there may be 30-40 different beers in there. Each type of wood and beer will fit your mood and goal at some...
Bradford Pear
Easy to work with and seasons fast.
How about “Kim likes hard wood”?
Pictures? If it’s not stringy, good chance it isn’t gum