So do you know or at least have a good idea of how much wood is in each pile?
These people aren't buying for heat. They are buying for pretty flames and the convenience of not having to touch the wood unit they are ready to...
So how long will that basement supply last?
Reminds me of a thread on another site. If the guy knows his market and can actually get it, more power to him. It's probably a niche market...
Small pile about 2/3 of a cord. Big pile 9-10 cord.
My mom threw a fit with the doctor shortly after I was born in 1976 because they didn’t vaccinate me for polio. He told her it was eradicated...
I can’t blame a guy for trying...unless they are taking advantage of anyone struggling to keep their house warm. He’s probably trying to cash in...
My dad taught me a truck years ago for most soups- when cooking throw whole stalks of celery in. When done cooking, remove the stalks and toss...
I starting working on the farm at 11 and continued until I was 19. The last few summers I grew to hate it. I hated it so much that last year that...
I just shared that with my mom who got polio in 1948 at the age of 4. She was told she would never walk again and then once she began to walk...
Dang that was a destructive monster
The older blue one is Iron and oak 22 ton with 4 way. The newer one is Timber Wolf tw6 with log lift and hydraulically adjustable 4 and 6 way...
Long gone
I got some done. See the "March to whatever 2020 brings" thread.
[ATTACH] This one was from 4 years ago. Looks like I had a very productive Christmas break. Got that whole pile made on a 12 day break from work.
I just hope I'm on the right side of the grass at 88 let alone running a chainsaw! Awesome you still have him around to enjoy time with -...
Nice score. How many cords you think you'll get total?
Black truffle mushroom?
If it were oak and the ground was hard, the squish would have been more but it was a heavy enough log.
Having surpassed my goal last year in my “march to 150” thread, it’s time to get another year going. I have no goals this year other than to just...