I’m very happy with it. The only issue was the aqua stat went last year (year 8) so I don’t think that’s bad at all. I throw some big stuff in...
It’s Portage and Main. It’s the only one I’ve ever owned so I have nothing to compare it to but I absolutely love it! No complaints
I have a 9 year old gasification OWB and absolutely love it. The first year I cleaned it every 2 weeks as suggested. This takes roughly 20-30...
43 here
I usually have different wood thoughts at night
Went to the local water hole last night and had a steady diet of some local ipa. Rolled in around 11:30. Have made better decisions...but I am...
What’s the humidity like? Hard to go outside without the need to change your shirt here in the summer.
I know some guys like those big ones but I’m sure not one of them. Time is money and they take too long to process
It’s been slow the past week or so but he’s been killing it. Only issue is now he has too much money. If he breaks one of his toys he just say...
Hit 70 today. If it were 30 above average in July it would be 117 here in Jersey
Mmm beer[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Taking advantage of the warm weather. The oak pile is up to 25’ long and the mixed pile is about 18’ long. Had the displeasure of cutting some...
Great score!
I put any wood in it. If it fits through the door it will burn it
That's where I love having my owb.
I agree on the flat fee bidding. What I can do in 4 hours with the right tools may take the average homeowner 8 hours.
Good stuff. Better get the splitter moving in high gear!
Just curious how you charge them. Do you charge by the hour or do you look at the job and give them a flat price?
Since I have a wood boiler and hate messing with gum trees- both sweet and black- I have left that in rounds up to 30” long in a carport, stacked...
That’s just a warm up!