You have to be able to gauge your market. Many people want to know cord amount but some don't even know how big a so called "chord" of wood is....
Where I can cut from always varies. Never a steady source.
I need to reach out to more tree guys. Problem is my moms farm is about 15-20 minutes further out than dumping places and some guys don’t want to...
It’s definitely worth it to resell if splitting is a minimum. $110 a cord to do a little resplitting, let sit in the field then load and deliver....
The one garden center I know of sells up to half cords and they do deliver. I have seen their wood from previous suppliers and there are some big...
About 4-5 years now and the last two years he’s been roughly 65%-75% of my supply
Well 2020 has surprised me with a curveball. My main log supplier has informed me he bought a processor and will be selling bulk firewood this...
It is white like holly but it’s missing the bumpy nodules on the trunk where the branches come out
If you can find an old pool liner, you will be more than happy with that as a tarp.
Yes I will be taking it all. 12-15 cords of hardwood and 2-3 cords of pine
A mix of mostly red and white oak. I did see a maple log in there as well as a good sized hickory and a few pines
[ATTACH] I had a woman contact me through Facebook a while ago letting me know she had a bunch of trees cut down and I was welcome to the wood....
I was expecting a picture of sweet or black gum. Sycamore processes like a dream compared to them.
I love burning mulberry. Will put on a spark show for you
I can be both depending on what’s going on. When I have insomnia, it’s definitely both. Spent 3 straight weeks averaging 4-4.5 hours a night.
Went to college in NH. Loved filling the tub with snow and beer for a party
I would say sugar maple...and by the sounds of it, you're lucky you didn't get caught.
I’m with farmer Steve on this. Chestnut oak
Big log is Silver Maple.
This is what I end up burning in my owb and it's a great place to get rid of that stuff but I sure as heck wouldn't be buying it. And lets be...