That is amazing. It looks so good.
I keep cloth napkins on the table for table use. I have a sinus condition and paper kleenex just makes me have a very red nose so I use cloth...
That looks great. My mother has a bench similar to that. I need to get busy and refinish it as well. It has been sitting outside for many years...
Midwinter and mat60 Nice looking kitty. Such a deep black colour T.Jeff Veal great pictures of the moon. I didn't know about the eclipse so I...
yes, I think it was for a while. Mostly our news centered around the Vancouver mainland area right up to Hope and the interior. I think roads...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Fire Flake [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Duvekot [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ChadSmith & Dan88 & Eddie Southgate & ESK & Jim & kubotastihl & Michaelthomas & Neather18t & North woods...
Morning All. Yesterday was a dry day thankfully. I don't think it has hit the news down south but we have had major flooding in our province....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Argo Trapper & Bag Guy & capetownkg & Chop & Cody & cropduster & E. Libby & Hopiewan & JoshuaE & Low...
Awesome!! Nice to have that so close to your place.
There was another member that made quite a few cutting boards by laminating different woods together. He even posted videos of the process. I...
Morning All. Temps just above freezing. I thought it was going to drop below last night. I think we get a clear day with rain moving in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bonnie's Wood yard & Dave Camp & Dominic & Fod01 & hman & Leos.Mike & Phil121 & Rains & Terry's first stove
Doesn't justdraftn do woodwork boxes?
the trip down in the dark must have been something else. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
How close is she going to get to you? When was the last time she saw them? They look pretty close. Too bad you just can't get a new back for...
Morning All. Well our trip went well yesterday. Really windy in the town we were in and there was falling snow coming back but it wasn't...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy Warren & AttleNV & Buddha & Clark Farms & cnueva & Dieselpete & dustin hirsch & etetka & James Dunno...
Morning all. Wet and windy with another storm this morning. Good thing Mom came over yesterday. We are headed down island for her dental...