Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eric VW [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today Reddingnative [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to @Canadian Redneck & @Darryl & @gtmac & @Lucky Lady & @Moni & Woodsman
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sugarbug87 [ATTACH]
For more on the view from our place, go to this thread that campinspecter started a few years ago. The land clearing around the house comes and...
the ladder looks awfully small next to the tree.
Our house has wood vertical siding with wood horizontal siding. The vertical is painted turquoise and the horizontal is white. We did it that...
You are right about the colour in vinyl. Fading is a problem for bright colours in vinyl. For a lot of people as well, they don't want the...
Morning All. I think it is going to rain today. Surprise, Surprise. I am taking a sea cruise and visiting Mom today. We have a project grant...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to & Sugarbug87 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blujacket & Del Cote & Francisco & kyle parker & Lotusking2006 & Marvin & Thomas Dempsey & tltlikens &...
Lovely colour in the trees.
That colour really stands out. After seeing some of the colours of the houses along the water front, I am surprised that there aren't more...
Take care of yourself. I am glad you decided to stay home. Pushing yourself when you are not feeling well is a recipe for disaster.
I make handkerchiefs out of old pillowcases. A man size store bought handkerchief is a great size for table napkins for everyday use.
I was reading somewhere about fall blooming camelia. Quite a few were planted along a community trail but after the first two years they never...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Bosco & Anthony Helmuth & Burtonridr & Casione & dd2bo & Harland & JohnNH & madskierkid & Michael T...
Morning All. It looks grey and drizzly out there this morning. I haven't looked at the forecast for today. We got our flu shots yesterday. It...
Nice score. I hope you can get lots of it before it may snow.
Our pre-rinse for the dishwasher is four legged and very enthusiastic about the job. When we first starting sailing, I was pretty careful about...