that sure does look fantastic.
the last couple of mornings I have had trouble posting the Happy Birthday list. Using the @ symbol before the name doesn't seem to be working at...
We may be the other side of the continent but we are being hammered with wind and rain again tonight.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2matches & Beach Logger & david benhart & DickNitro & Farmboss & FVHowler & Happily Lost & jarrodmo &...
Wishing a Very Belated Happy Birthday to @blackknight21 & coldcreature & dahmer & Denis Fortin & @Dewight Binau & Driver & @duek & @Jalal Koujane...
I know I am a bit crazy after all I belong to a group that hoards firewood but this puzzle with the one piece that didn't quite fit was bugging...
Just a cable looped around the hitch on the truck and pull would get those out into the open. campinspecter packs snatch blocks and cables to...
After I healed from my bunion surgery, I found that the screw they used in my toe joint protruded a bit and it hurt when I bumped it. Transmitted...
Jose Estrada you might notice that threads can get a little side tracked or sometimes go completely off the rails. Seems to happen mostly in...
Okay, I have heard the term "rust belt" many times but I am not sure what it is referring to. Things go rusty quick there?
My mother inherited a cat many years ago and his name was Kitty Kitty. It did sound funny when you called him. He was a black cat with white...
Not only that but ask someone if they sell postcards and if they are one of the young staff, they don't know what you are talking about.
She really seems to be all eyes right now.
Nice looking unit. The bigger one will certainly be nicer when the weather isn't great for everyone to be outside. I like the idea of the living...
Morning All. Looks wet out there again today although we are suppose to get a break until the next two rivers of water storms hit our coast...
Gorgeous picture. I love it when the sun seems to spotlight an area.
What about a lighter shade of green? Mom's place is green with cream trim and it looks nice. Or use the colour of the basement walls.
It is cable used to haul logs from the woods when you are using a line grapple machine. I love the caption "old winch". His cutting buddy might...
Nice day for it. You need a strawline to haul those logs out of the pile.
Morning All. Wet and windy out there. I think we are in for a storm. I am heading out this morning to start four days of work at school. Seems...