Morning all. Dark and rainy this morning. After breakfast out, we will pack up the RV and head home. Hopefully the rain will let up so driving...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to @Alastair & DarinD & @JethroBodine & Khntr85 & Mark Wickham & @Nb17 & PlumbSplitter & @Streamvue2 & Trueg50
thanks for the info
that looks like skating/ski slope now. Be very careful especially if you are on your own.
Lovely support stands. He may be selling the stands instead of his pipes.
I really hope it works for you.
Morning All. Overcast and drizzly out there. I hope it doesn't turn into anything more serious. Funeral to go to today so we came down here and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BCB and tree killer [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to @1966Mustang & @boomer3 & clhnd & @craig & DOND & Geri Klingenberg & @hotspot & kr5258 & MacLaren &...
Sitting in our RV tonight. We decided to come down today and stay over the weekend and go home on Sunday. I hope it doesn't rain too hard tomorrow.
What is the infusion treatment for Covid?
If you are talking about the world's former biggest burl, it is in our town. Here is some info on it. The Ronning Burl
Morning All. I think we get a bit of a break from the rain today. Not working at the school today so it is catch up on chores. We are trying to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Creek & Bowtie & Chad Hunt & Chris Coco & ELECT6845 & gastone & Haftacut & NavyinJapan & SAWMIKAZE &...
I really like videos like this. I watched the whole thing and I was amazed at the work put into this. The roof sure looked nice when they were...
thanks for the explanation. makes more sense now.
what about hanging stain glass pieces from the top edge. You can admire them from both sides then. The trim came out looking really good. I...
Morning All. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you south of the border. You are only a month late celebrating!!! Really wet and windy this morning....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bouch_MA & davidlandon & @glock_556 & pete from down under & Tjim01 & @Tobster
Nice load of fir.