Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Baconator & CanuckPT & Casrep & cere19 & cgraves4 & Chelsea McIntire & devonian & eric little &...
Looks great.
Amen to this.
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning and NO rain. We get a break until Sunday. I am working today so I better get going. Our trip...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 82silverwing & Ahnders & Amanda1986 & Bigcat4x4 & Dcam & Decemberist & EllBee & @ericm88 & Herb & Hobojoe...
The way the food was piling up on the bun, I figured you would need a chainsaw to cut it up to eat. Looks good.
Students are not supposed to use their phones in classes. Parents phone the office in a panic because they can't get the child on their cell...
Morning All. Up early as we are taking the RV down island for some furnace work. Wet again this morning. I hope it lets up for a few moments...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to askfault & bkerr5 & Bsdave999 & colinf70 & DNH & Drvn4wood & Felix928 & Freezn & greyghost & Holle67 &...
Working in a school with students that have cell phones is quite interesting when an emergency happens. Kids text parents, parents then have to...
TrinitySouth99 beautiful picture. I like the breakwater idea. It must really limit the waves pounding in there.
Morning All. Yes, we have rain again. Started last night and yes, when the days are dark with rain it is hard to be cheerful. It makes all...
It is tempting at times but then I think of how many things I like to do at home. I think this will all come to a end by January.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to JB Sawman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Broken Arrow & Daniel & doncurry43 & Gark & grandgourmand & jrom & mooke & Richard Hamlin & Shan & The Muzzy
Amazing really the resilience of the seeds.
Evening all. Worked today and will again tomorrow. Wed. we are taking the RV down island for some furnace relay work. Between now and then, we...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to JimBear [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to @a67michael2003 & ABOrman & Dave1962 & DJ Sills & double-d & Ejp1234 & joescho & mikey517 & @Q68 & Sluggo...
You have such a beautiful property.