Morning All. Above freezing this morning so the snow is slowly melting away. I am surprised it lasted this long as usually it gets quite warm...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy bowers & BeechNut & Berserker & Bill from Pitt & BoilerMan & Cardcleaner & david young & hicnarrell &...
I never had a wood stove to cook on but I would assume soups and stews would be great to cook as they could simmer for a long time.
Sadly the rain started this morning so it is disappearing although not quickly. We are suppose to get more Thursday night.
Wow! wouldn't find me siting on that mantel doing that. It is starting to look great. Can't wait to see the train in place.
Took a couple more without the flash on. It is starting to rain now. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Eleven months later, I am posting pics of our first winter snow this season. Howling winds and about 10 inches which was a surprise as we were...
Nice stove. Yes, you may have to buy but you do what you have to do.
Morning all. Woke up to about 10 inches of snow and a howling wind. Schools are closed but I hope we can still keep our appts this morning....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benson & bootlip & chrissupernova & diver1206 & eddyc01 & Geek & Gunn & heyswitz & Hookedup24 & Janet Rush...
Morning All. Freezing temps and a gorgeous sunrise. We got a hail and snow shower yesterday for a bit but of course the snow is gone. More snow...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday and All my Love to campinspecter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arti & Joe's Wood & Machria & Markds2 & pmdecm & Skier76 & Tavery & WoodChuck'r
Mr. campinspecter is doing fine except that he can't wear hearing aids right now so I am allowed to yell at him. :D
Morning All. Overcast and freezing temps. No snow last night. Nice to be able to sleep in this morning. Zechariah, Mary and Joseph all...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chaz [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 460magpro & 63expert & Allen Lee & cachehunter & CapitaineHaddoc & Clyde S. Dale & deranged & dieselfitter...
So many programs like yours have come to a halt. The children's program is so important to reach the parents with. I am glad we are able to...
Interesting idea. I tried my hand at rope splicing when we had the sailboat. Definitely not a professional product but it did the job....
Morning All. Freezing temps and clear sky. Possibility of light flurries later today. Not going to work this morning but I have a busy day...