Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angel Yeung & Colosplit & dcrockett14 & GunnzJC & Hrsaylor & John Boy & Kodiakrider & MikeO & Neil & PWN...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Rope [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 38f20 & Andre & Andyshine77 & collcr215 & Halligan & hilltop & jimbo & kas & Mazz & medic29 & Mike Dunn &...
Morning all. We had a storm go through last night. Wind and rain. Woke up to a calm but still overcast day. It will probably rain off and on...
Eric Schamell Does the water dissipate into a swamp or wooded area?
Awesome picture.
Morning All. Overcast, dark and drizzle here. Our daughter and son in law are camping out this weekend. They seem to enjoy just camping through...
I like the picture of the house all ready for winter. Quite the statement.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : Brian Kemmy & Brian.singas & brucestay & Carole Robl & drdr & Hershey & JIMMY T & NickV & Progressing &...
I may never be able to see it for myself so thanks for sharing your pictures of it. It looks amazing. I love waterfalls especially ones that are...
Hopeall looks quite wind swept.
Afternoon all. Surprise quick visit from our oldest daughter and son in law. They are going camping on the west coast for two nights. I hope...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brockcolelee1994 & cabintommy & eyeinstine & james.crowton007 & Jlk445 & John Westfall & MCOURTNEY &...
I wondered how it all went. I followed your planting thread for quite a while. Great looking apples.
I need lessons in patience. I find once I start something like this, it is hard to walk away from it and ignore it or leave it unfinished....
campinspecter is envious. Nice size logs.
I can't get over how much darker it is with the oiling. Looks awesome!
Morning All. Clearer skies this morning but really windy. I stayed up late and finished that puzzle. I found a pattern in the pieces so it was...
Sorry to hear that. Definitely prayers being said.