19/74 Cherry Chunks
The pieces I call petrified feel about like a rock of the same size as far as density.
Of the 6 loads of BL I got Memorial Day weekend probably a truck load was petrified. I haven't tried any yet but might try some next weekend when...
24/77 Cherry chunks
Not even close to half cord
30/75 cherry chunks
19/74 elm The Sun is supposed to be out for most of the day. That hasn't happened in a while.
29/74 with about an inch of new snow which was supposed to be 4 to 5 also. elm
26/73 elm 5-7 coming this afternoon and tonight
26/78 Cherry chunks
30/74 light snow elm
27/75 Elm
mine too
I always thought red oak smelled like a horse. Not excrement, but the animal
We had wet slop all day yesterday. The 10 day looks like more seasonable temps but still nothing bone chilling. 27/73 elm
32/79 Elm
There have been several like that around here. They usually get reposted multiple times
I've gotten 3 really good scores on CL Free over the course of about 3 years. They were few and far between compared to the ones that were either...