25/74 Coals from last nights elm and cherry
34/76 uglies and cutoffs
That sticker could work either way. It might prevent someone from confronting you in your car, outside, or in your house. But if they happen to...
Our boxes are broken down and transported to the recycling center by me. I keep garage doors closed for the most part so as not to advertise...
10/71 elm and hard maple
Had to wait for permission to shoot it down.
Looks like Basswood
15/67 with a south wind. 38 degrees warmer than yesterday at this time. Lumber cutoffs burning down coals
-19/70 lots of wind. Furnace kicks on now and then which is ok in these conditions. Elm, hard maple this morning
-15/71 and lots of wind. Burning down coals with pine. SBH and elm for the overnight. Furnace hasn't come on all day but probably will tonight.
Nice hearth and dog! 15/74 and windy. Dropping fast. It was 29 at midnight and 17 a half hour ago.
28/79 and very strong south wind. -4 overnight with wind switching to north Cherry uglies now. Hard maple, SBH, elm for the overnight
20/76 uglies
I turned up the thermostat on the furnace to make sure it was functional as we might need it this weekend. We were away at Thanksgiving and it...
3/72 elm
I had gotten to the 3 year plan with my big Black Locust score Memorial Day weekend. Then my 2 neighbors offered lots of dead elm. I have burned...
I put used screws and nails in an empty water bottle with lid before putting them in the garbage bag. I have found screws and nails beside and...
I would take most of it.
20/74 burning down coals with lumber cutoffs. 21 for high today and 1 tonight
We had a golden/chow that used to dig them out for one of the cats. They were quite a team and fun to watch.